Aligned Habits By Alina – Magnetic Mind Free Download Course

 

Aligned Habits By Alina – Magnetic Mind Free Download Course

HELLO, BEAUTIFUL SOUL!

I’m Alina, High Performance Life and Business Coach and Subconscious Mind Expert.
I am obsessed with showing women what’s possible for them when they tap into the power of their subconscious mind.

You are meant to have EVERYTHING you desire and it is my passion to show you the right strategies, tools and subconscious blueprint to transform your Life & Business.

I developed signature coaching programs that are revolutionizing the way women lead, work and love.

Aligned habits Life Coaching combines Spiritual Wisdom, Neuroscience research, Modern Psychology with Subconscious Mind Reprogramming techniques to radically transform any area of your Life.

Here’s the truth. Only 5% of our day is controlled by our conscious mind and the other 95% is taken care of by the subconscious. 95% of all your decisions, actions, thoughts and feelings are all done automatically, unconsciously via your subconscious mind.

The results you crave in your body, health, personal and professional life comes down to the quality of your subconscious beliefs. Your subconscious beliefs create your thoughts. Your thoughts create your emotions. Your emotions dictate your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits create your identity. Your identity creates your reality. Everything you Think, Speak and Feel is constantly attracting your reality.

Aligned Habits Life Coaching is built on a trifecta coaching foundation that targets the 3 energy centers, starting with FEEL.

PROGRAMMING YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS

Rewire your neural pathways by integrating new practices as a way to enhance your magnetism and manifestation process.

Neuroplasticity debunks old notions that our brain is fixed at childhood and stays that way. Our established ways of thinking, feeling, and doing can be rewired by forming new pathways by weakening old ones through repetition, energy psychology and hypnosis. Reprogramming the subconscious mind is the only way to remove any negative programming, pain, shame and conditioning we received while growing up. Once we remove the conditioning we are able to create a new subconscious blueprint that aligns with your conscious wishes and dreams.

 

In Magnetic Mind you will Learn how to:

Unblock the subconscious limiting beliefs that are keeping you blocked and living small.
Release shame, guilt, and self criticism & restore your confidence.
Increase your self worth, connect with your purpose, dream career & manifest love.
Raise your MAGNETISM to create the life and business of your dreams.
In this 4 week program you will learn the 4 elements necessary to tap into your full MAGNETISM to manifest all your desires.

Week 1: Master the energetic system of manifestation through neuroscience.
Learn to rewire your subconscious mind to create lasting change in your life.

Week 2: Heal Inner Child
Identify and release childhood patterns that limit your ability to live the life you want.

Heal childhood wounds & restore your confidence and authentic MAGNETISM.

Learn tools to combat daily triggers and increase awareness when old childhood patterns pop up.

Week 3: Shadow work
Release guilt, shame, inner self critic, and unblock any feelings of unworthiness.

Heal wounds that block you from returning to your most MAGNETIC worthy authentic self.

Rewire your subconscious neural pathways to replace limiting beliefs with high self worth and confidence

Week 4: Stepping into your Next Level
Tapping into the vibration of deservingness and overflow.

Outline for the program:
Weekly Calls
Recorded Videos
Journal Prompts
Powerful Visualizations
Recorded Hypnosis’ that allows your subconscious mind to come forward in a theta or alpha (hypnotic) state to create a new neuropathways.
Integration and Embodiment
Support and community
Access to me throughout the duration of the program.

Share This Content
NulledVision

About

Nulled Vision Team - GreyHatMafia - High Quality Free SEO Tools & Courses With Direct Download & Reviews eCommerce Softwares - Dropshipping - Amazon FBA - Trading Guides & More! Direct Download Links Like Mega (Mega.Nz) & Google Drive - MediaFire - Zippyshare & Zippy - No Torrent PDF Paid DL Links Like RapidGator, Nitroflare or UploadGig Review.
View all posts by →